Price: 490,00 €
See here how it works during test flights
Omnia LIFT is a compact and reliable instrument that integrates a number of precise and calibrated sensors to detect if the aircraft is approaching a stall condition. Starting from the initial idea of offering a stand-alone AOA, and analysing the installation and calibration problems of these instruments, we developed a new instrument concept: the Omnia LIFT. This instrument does not need any external probe installation like the AOA. Thanks to the inertial sensors and the integrated airspeed sensor, we were able to give the pilot a pre-stall warning, and other useful information in the landing and glide phases.
All members of the Omnia family feature a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32-bit microcontroller and the latest generation of sensors and solid-state components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 instruments from the Omnia family can be clustered together to form a communication network, some data exchange operations simpler.
Main screen in cruise conditions
Keeping correct Vref during landing
The VeMax is too low during a gliding descend
Increasing beeps are generated throughout the yellow arc.
- Stall indicator
- Vref indicator
- VeMax indicator
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Static and pitot ports
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Customizable speeed
- Vref and VeMax setable
- Acoustic Alarm before stall
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight.
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80)
- ASI input range: 0-500 km/h
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0
What is included:
- Omnia LIFT instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All the Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list