Omnia57 Oil P-T-CT
Omnia57 Oil P-T-CT combines three separated gauges that can be enabled individually to suit your needs.
The instrument is fully customizable to fit the overwhelming majority of the existing engines.
All the components of the Omnia57 family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia57 family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Oil Pressure gauge
Oil Temperature gauge
Coolant Temperature gauge
Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Coolant Temperature probes are not included.
For Rotax engines, all probes factory installed on the engine are compatible.
Refer to the instrument manual to see which other probes can be used.
- 1 Oil Pressure
- 1 Oil Temperature
- 1 Coolant Temperature
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia57 instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Manual or Automatic gauge selection
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2 1/4” (57mm)
- Powder painted aluminium case
- Body dimensions: 68.5 x 62 x 30 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Operational temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 Vdc
- Supply current: 60mA
- 3 Analog inputs for probes
- 1 open collector 300mA Alarm output
What is included:
- Omnia57 Oil P-T-CT instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list