Omnia Oil P-T-CT
Price: 318,00 €
Omnia57 Oil P-T-CT
Price: 367,00 €
Omnia80 Oil P-T-CT
Omnia Oil P-T-CT combines three separated gauges that can be enabled individually to suit your needs.
The instrument is fully customizable to fit the overwhelming majority of the existing engines.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Oil Pressure gauge
Oil Temperature gauge
Coolant Temperature gauge
Temperature & Pressure screen. This screen is available when coolant indication is not used.
Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Coolant Temperature probes are not included.
For Rotax engines, all probes factory installed on the engine are compatible.
Refer to the instrument manual to see which other probes can be used.
- 1 Oil Pressure
- 1 Oil Temperature
- 1 Coolant Temperature
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Manual or Automatic gauge selection
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80)
- Altitude range: -1000’/+25000’
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0
What is included:
- Omnia Oil P-T-CT instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list