Price: 318,00 €
Price: 367,00 €
Omnia VOLT-AMP is a Volt Meter, a double AMP meter and a safety instrument that diagnosis the state of the electrical power.
The instrument is fully customizable to fit almost any electrical systems.
The Omnia VOLT-AMP can be useful especially with injected engines that need a full time operation of the fuel pump when they are working. The system can alert on time in case of anomalies, enabling the pilot to react promptly.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Volt Meter, double Amp Meter and diagnostic mode are enabled. In the picture the battery current is shown. (diagnostic mode requires 2 current sensors)
Volt Meter, double Amp Meter and diagnostic mode are enabled. In the picture the loads current is shown. (diagnostic mode requires 2 current sensors)
Volt Meter and battery current are enabled
Volt Meter and loads current are enabled
Diagnostic mode is enabled and the "CHECK" label is flashing because the voltage has dropped to 12.2V and only the battery is supplying current to the loads. (diagnostic mode requires 2 current sensors)
Current sensor is not included
- 1 Volt Meter
- 1 Battery current
- 1 Loads current
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Electrical system diagnostics
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight.
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- 3 analog input, one for voltage sensing and two for Flybox current sensors.
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57mm), 135mA (80mm).
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0
What is included:
- Omnia VOLT-AMP instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list
- Cod. 601060 Amperometer probe +/- 50A
- Cod. 601061 Amperometer probe +/- 100A
- Cod. 105800 Wired Ambient Light sensor
- Cod. 105810 CAN termination 120 ohm
- Cod. 105820 CAN cable 25 cm
- Cod. 105830 CAN cable 50 cm
- Cod. 105840 CAN cable 100 cm
- Cod. 105899 Audio Tone adapter
- Cod. 105898 Alarm Buzzer for Omnia series