Vigilus HELI / GYRO
VIGILUS is the instrument that allows, combined with the remote module, a complete management of the engine parameters and on board fuel. It can be installed in a 3-1/8” (80mm) standard hole.
All the available data are divided into more pages, with graphical interface designed for maximum readability.
It is customizable for many types of engines and fully configurable in terms of alarms and audio alerts, that are activated as soon as a parameter exceeds the minimum or maximum limit set.
Vigilus is structured to have five different screens and through the functions menu is possible to visualize a graphic datalogger, as shown below.
Engine and Rotor informations: Rotor RPM, Engine RPM, MAP, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Water Temperature, EGT, CHT, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Level, OAT, CAT, Flight Time
Flight Timer: Local Time (UTC corrected), Flight Time, Chronometer, Volt, Ampere
Fuel management: 3 capacitive or resistive televel input, optional Fuel Computer (will require a software key) with Flow Meter, Endurance, Remaining, Burmed, Range and Q.ty to destination (require GPS connection)
Hour meters: Total accumulated time by the engine, time run in green-yellow-red zone, last flight time, max engine peak reached in the last flight, max peak reached ever by the engine, max peak reached ever by the Rotor
Datalogger: a 200 hours capable memory stores all the informations provided by Vigilus divided for each flight. Data are easy to scroll and analyze with a graphic viewer and download with a usb key
Vigilus is available for:
- Engines with carburator.
- Rotax Engines with injection.
- Engine RPM
- MAP with integrated sensor
- Oil pressure
- Oil temperature
- 6 CHT inputs
- 6 EGT inputs
- Fuel pressure
- OAT (Outside Air Temperature)
- CAT (Carburetor/AirBox Air Temperature)
- Hour-meter, divided also by time in green, yellow and red zones
- Peak RPM memories (last flight RPM peak and max RPM ever)
- Flight Chronometer
- Local Time-UTC Time (GPS connection required)
- 3 Composite video input (with the optional Video Grabber cod. 653000)
- 2 inputs for remote switches
FUEL MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS:
- Fuel computer (fuel flow, endurance, remaining fuel, burned fuel, range and reserve at destination). It's possible to activate 3 alarms for the remaining fuel, time to empty and for balancing tanks.
The Fuel Computer functions will require the optional Fuel Computer Activation Key cod. 651055.
- 3 fuel level sensor inputs with calibration for capacitive and resistive senders
- 200 hours Data Logger with integrated Graphic Data Viewer and possibility to export data
- Software upgradable by means of USB pen drive
- Engine alarms are activated when the relative measurement is out of range, they can be both displayed and on the audio out tone or voice alert message.
- Dimensions: 86x86x22 mm (Vigilus)135x79x20 mm (Remote Module)
- Weight: 185 g
- Operating temperature range: -20~+70 °C
- Supply voltage: 12~30 Vdc
- Supply current: 200 mA
- 3.5” TFT color LCD screen.
- Display brightness: 1000nits, adjustable.
- Standard 3 1/8” (80mm) panel mount
- Audio LineOut for intercom
- 2 CAN Bus communication interfaces
- GPS input: standard RS-232, data format: NMEA-0183, sentences required: $GPRMC and $GPRMB
- 1 USB port
- Internal storage for 200 hours of datalogger
The following wiring and probes are available
- Cod. 652010 Wiring for Vigilus and Remote Module (for Rotax912/914 engines)
- Cod. 652011 Wiring for Vigilus and Remote Module (for Rotax912iS/915iS engines)
- Cod. 601010 EGT probe with 2.5 m cable + coupling to weld
- Cod. 601013 Pre-wired cable for EGT probes
- Cod. 601020 OAT probe (Outside air temp.) with 2.5 m cable
- Cod. 601030 CAT probe (Carburetor/airbox air temp.), 10x1 thread and 2.5 m cable
- Cod. 503030 RedCube Fuel Flow transducer
- Cod. 601041 Fuel pressure transducer with 2.0 m cable + fitting
- Cod. 601060 Ammeter probe +/- 50 A
- Cod. 601061 Ammeter probe +/- 100 A
- Cod. 602000 Oil pressure probe, Rotax 4-20mA compatible, with 1/8" NPT male thread
- Cod. 601070 Color camera
- Cod. 603000 Professional crimping tool