CAN-RPM - Rotax 912iS Rpm Adapter
The Rotax 912iS engine manages all sensors via its control unit, providing the engine data via two digital CAN aerospace interfaces.
Unlike the standard 912 engine, is therefore no longer available the signal from the pickup installed on the engine.
This signal was essential for the operation of instruments such as analog or digital tachometer and electronic regulators for constant speed propellers.
CAN-RPM is a device that connected to the CAN output of Rotax 912iS control unit and provides at its output an analog signal, similar to that provided by a pickup and suitable for constant-speed regulators such as Flybox PR1P, PR2P and analog or digital tachometers.
- Plastic enclosures with flanged lid
- Dimensions: 110 x 56 x H26 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Operating temperature range: -20~+70°C
- Supply voltage: 10~30 V=
- 1 CAN input for Rotax control unit connection
- 1 pulse output (0-30 V), tachometer signal