Price: 303,00 €
Omnia57 Oil CHT-EGT (2+2)
Price: 333,00 €
Omnia57 Oil CHT-EGT (4+4)
Price: 373,00 €
Omnia80 Oil CHT-EGT (4+4)
Omnia CHT-EGT measures the exhaust gas temperatures for each cylinder (up to 4 cylinders) and the temperatures of the cylinder heads, up to 4 of them. It combines up to 8 separated gauges that can be enabled individually to suit your needs.
The instrument is fully customizable to fit the overwhelming majority of the existing engines.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
The 4+4 version reads up to 4 CHTs and 4 EGTs
The 2+2 version reads up to 2 CHTs and 2 EGTs
A configurable alarm alerts you if the thresholds are exceeded
The topographical view of the engine shows the temperatures of each cylinder
- 4 CHT input (4+4 version)
- 4 EGT input (4+4 version)
- 2 CHT input (2+2 version)
- 2 EGT input (2+2 version)
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Manual or Automatic gauge selection
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight.
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80).
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- 4 or 2 CHT input (different models)
- 4 or 2 EGT input (different models)
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0.
What is included:
- Omnia CHT-EGT instrument (2+2 or 4+4 model)
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list
- Cod. 601008 EGT probe with 2.5 m cable + compensated connectors + coupling fitting to weld
- Cod. 105800 Wired Ambient Light sensor
- Cod. 105810 CAN termination 120 ohm
- Cod. 105820 CAN cable 25 cm
- Cod. 105830 CAN cable 50 cm
- Cod. 105840 CAN cable 100 cm
- Cod. 105899 Audio Tone adapter
- Cod. 105898 Alarm Buzzer for Omnia series
- Cod. 603000 Professional crimping tool