Price: 337,00 €
Price: 369,00 €
See included and optional accessories
in the Components tab at the bottom
of the page
Omnia MAP is a compact and reliable instrument that integrates a precise and calibrated sensor. The instrument is fully customizable to fit almost any engine. With a maximum measurable of 80 inHg, can also be used for the most powerful turbocharged engines.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Omnia MAP can be interfaced with the Rotax engines "i" series through the CAN bus.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
- Manifold pressure
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Embedded fuel resistant MAP sensor
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
● 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight.
● Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
● Powder painted aluminium case.
● Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
● Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
● MAP sensor range: 0-60 inHg
● Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
● Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80).
● Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
● Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
● Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
● Communication through 2 CAN bus.
● USB Port: for USB 2.0
What is included:
- Omnia MAP instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list