Multi Axis Autopilot
The Multi Axis autopilot is composed of Oblò A/P or Oblò2 A/P or Eclipse, the ACU module and one FX75 Servos for each axis.
ECLIPSE, OBLÒ A/P, OBLÒ2 A/P
ACU (Autopilot Control Unit)
- HDG/TRK Mode: Heading and Tracking, Horizontal navigation
- ALT Mode: keep an altitude, climb or descend to a preselected altitude
- NAV Mode: follows a GOTO or a Flight Plan from an external GPS
- Additional and Safety features:
- Remote control, engage/disengage both axes from the stick or yoke.
- Hold HDG/TRK button does a 180° left turn.
- Hold NAV button does a 180° right turn.
- User settable rate of climb (Vs)- User settable override torque
OBLÒ - OBLÒ2 based AUTOPILOT
The components required for an Oblò-based autopilot are:
- 1 Cod. 801010Oblò A/P (Autopilot version), € 1278,00 exc. VAT, (includes a standard Oblò Cod. 801000 with the Autopilot function already active).
- 1 Cod. 801011 Oblò2 A/P (Autopilot version), € 1378,00 exc. VAT, (includes an Oblò2 Cod. 801002 with the Autopilot function already active).
- 1 ACU Autopilot Control Unit, vertical or horizontal.
- 1 or 2 FX75 Digital Servo.
A standard Oblò Cod. 801000 or an Oblò2 Cod. 801002 can be upgraded to A/P version by purchasing the sw activation key Cod. 801020.
ECLIPSE based AUTOPILOT