- Cod. 701010 (All aspirated engines)
- Cod. 701011 (Rotax 912iS)
See optionals from Components tab below.
ECLIPSE EIS is a simple and effective instrument that provides you yourthe engine data, featuring an alerting system with visual and vocal alarms for an improved level of safety.
The instrument has a one page complete and easy to use interface .
- EIS page (Engine information System)
The Eis page is composed by all the engine parameters, the hour meters section and the fuel management section.
Eclipse IFIS is available in two versions:
- Engines with carburator.
- Rotax Engines with injection.
- Oil pressure
- Oil temperature
- 6 CHT inputs
- 6 EGT inputs
- Fuel pressure
- Hour-meter, divided also by time in green, yellow and red zones.
- Peak RPM memories (last flight RPM peak and max RPM ever)
- MAP with integrated sensor
- OAT (Outside air temperature)
- CAT (Carburetor/airbox air temperature)
- Battery current
FUEL MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS:
- Fuel computer (fuel flow, endurance, remaining fuel, burned fuel, range and reserve at destination). It's possible to activate 3 alarms for the remaining fuel, time to empty and for balancing tanks.
When a measure drops below its setpoint the alarm is activated on both display and/or audio out tone or vocal alert3 fuel level sender inputs with tanks shape correction.
- Engine alarms are activated when the relative measurement is out of range, they can be both displayed and on the audio out tone or vocal alert.
- Fuel alarms for (fuel flow, endurance, remaining fuel, burned fuel, range and reserve at destination). It's possible to activate 3 alarms for the remaining fuel, time to empty and for balancing tanks.
When a measure drops below its setpoint the alarm is activated on both display and/or audio out tone or vocal alert.
- Data logger with integrated graphic data viewer
- Dimensions: 196 x 139 x 60 mm
- Weight: 900 g
- Operating temperature range: -20~+70 °C
- Supply voltage: 12~15 Vdc
- Supply current: 1 A
- Electrical connections using D-Sub connectors
- Software upgradable by means of SD card
The following wiring and probes are available
- Cod. 601008 EGT probe with 2.5 m cable + coupling to weld - € 57.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 601012 Pre-wired cable for EGT probes - € 23.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 601020 OAT probe (Outside air temp.) with 2.5 m cable - € 38.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 601030 CAT probe (Carburetor/airbox air temp.), 10x1 thread and 2.5 m cable - € 26.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 503010 Flybox TFTHP fuel flow transducer Sellable only with a Flybox instrument - € 124.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 503030 RedCube Fuel Flow transducer - € 199,90 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 601041 Fuel pressure transducer with 2.0 m cable + fitting - € 98.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 601060 Ammeter probe +/- 50 A - € 45.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 601061 Ammeter probe +/- 50 A
- Cod. 602000 Oil pressure probe, Rotax 4-20mA compatible, with 1/8" NPT male thread - € 160.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 601070 Color camera - € 149.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 603000 Professional crimping tool - € 39.00 (exc. VAT) (click to go to product page)
- Cod. 703010 SD Card 2GB for ECLIPSE - € 8.00 (exc. VAT)
- Cod. 703020 Battery Backup