Electronic Flap Controller
The management of flap position is done by the Control unit and the Actuator.
The Electronic Flap Control unit allows to choose the desired position of the flaps meanwhile the Actuator perform the movement.
EFC57-P (round version)
- Cod. 103010
Price: 259 €
(Price exc. VAT)
See optionals from Components tab below.
The Electronic Flap Controller can control the flaps position in a simple way.
The working mode consist in selecting one of the four position previously stored by the user, then the EFC-P will automatically moves the flaps in the exact position.
The LEDs shows the current position of the flaps or, when in movement, the position they are reaching.
- Frontpanel dimensions: 60.0 x 60.0 mm, 2 1/4" round hole
- Depth: 52 mm
- Weight: 125 g
- Input voltage: 12 ~ 20 V=
- Current consumption: 80 mA
- Maximum motor supply current: 7 A
- Safety switch for manual flap operation in case of electronic failure
- Transducer input: 1 to 5 Kohm
- Operating temperature range: -20~+70 °C