Price: 288,00 €
Price: 337,00 €
Omnia ASI-OAT is a compact and reliable instrument that integrates a precise and calibrated sensor to measure the aircraft air speed. With a maximum measurable speed of 500 km/h, it can be used on the overwhelming majority of light aircraft.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Omnia ASI-OAT can be interfaced with the Rotax engines "i" series through the CAN bus.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main screen with IAS and OAT indications
The references of vx and vy are shown on the speed tape
An alarm is activated when the set speed is reached
- Air Speed Indicator
- Outside Air Temperature
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Static and pitot ports
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Customizable color tape
- Vx and Vy setable marks
- OAT indication
- Alarm on Max speed
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80)
- ASI input range: 0-500 km/h
- 1 OAT input for PT1000 sensors
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0
What is included:
- Omnia ASI-OAT instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All the Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list