Omnia57 Fuel L-P
Omnia57 Fuel L-P can display up to 4 fuel tank levels that can be enabled individually to suit your needs.
The instrument is fully customizable to fit the overwhelming majority of the existing fuel probe sender.
Omnia57 Fuel L-P can show the fuel pressure too, reading it from optional probe.
All the components of the Omnia57 family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia57 family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Configured for 4 fuel tanks
Configured for 3 fuel tanks
Configured for 1 fuel tank only, while a low fuel pressure alarm is occurring
Fuel Level and Fuel Pressure sensors are not included.
The instrument interfaces with resistive and capacitive fuel level sensors.
The fuel pressure function requires the use of the optional pressure probe Cod. 601041.
- 4 fuel level inputs for resistive or capacitive probes
- 1 Fuel pressure input
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia57 instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2 1/4” (57mm)
- Powder painted aluminium case
- Body dimensions: 68.5 x 62 x 30 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Operational temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 Vdc
- Supply current: 60mA
- 4 Analog inputs for resistive probes or 0-5V
- 1 Analog input for fuel presure sensor 0-5V
- 1 open collector 300mA Alarm output
What is included:
- Omnia57 Fuel L-P instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list