Omnia57 Fuel P
Price: 250,00 €
Omnia57 Fuel P
See optionals from Components tab below.
Omnia57 Fuel P can display the fuel pressure of different kind of engines.
The instrument is customizable to read the pressure from Engines ECU CAN bus or directly from Flybox optional probe.
All the components of the Omnia57 family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia57 family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main page example
- 1 Fuel pressure input
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia57 instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2 1/4” (57mm)
- Powder painted aluminium case
- Body dimensions: 68.5 x 62 x 30 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Operational temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 Vdc
- Supply current: 60mA
- 1 Analog input for fuel presure sensor 0-5V
- 1 open collector 300mA Alarm output