Omnia57 MAP is a compact and reliable instrument that integrates a precise and calibrated sensor. The instrument is fully customizable to fit almost any engine. With a maximum measurable of 80 inHg, can also be used for the most powerful turbocharged engines.
All the components of the Omnia57 family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Omnia57 MAP can be interfaced with the Rotax engines "i" series through the CAN bus.
Up to 16 Omnia57 family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
- Manifold pressure
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Embedded fuel resistant MAP sensor
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia57 instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2 1/4” (57mm)
- Powder painted aluminium case
- Body dimensions: 68.5 x 62 x 30 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Operational temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 Vdc
- Supply current: 60mA
- Embedded MAP sensor with 6-80 inHg range
- 1 input port for 6mm rubber hose
What is included:
- Omnia57 MAP instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list