Price: 300,00 €
Price: 349,00 €
Omnia ROTOR is a multifunction rotor tachometer with added functions like chronometer and automatic flight timer. The instrument is fully customizable to fit almost any rotor pulse number. The instrument is suitable for installation on both gyroplanes and helicopters.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main ROTOR RPM screen with indication in absolute value
Main ROTOR RPM screen with indication in percentage value
Chronometer and last flight timer indications
- 1 Tachometer
- 1 Chronometer
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Rotor Tachometer input
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- 1 Engine RPM L input: (2-20Vpp min 300uS)
- 1 Engine RPM H input: (5-100Vpp min 300uS)
- 1 Rotor RPM input: (2-20Vpp min 100uS)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80).
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0
What is included:
- Omnia Rotor instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list