Price: 358,00 €
Price: 380,00 €
See included and optional accessories
in the Components tab at the bottom
of the page
Omnia ALTI-VARIO is a compact and reliable instrument that integrates a precise and calibrated sensor to measure the aircraft altitude up to 25.000 ft. A graphic variometer is shown in the main screen.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Two different views available
Main screen needle like with Altimeter and VSI indications
Main screen tape like with Altimeter and VSI indications
The pressure reference is shown in both hPa and inHg
- Vertical speed indicator
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Static port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Customizable color tape
- Settable bug on the altitude tape
- VSI tape indicator
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80)
- Altitude range: -1000’/+25000’
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0
What is included:
- Omnia Alti-Vario instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list