Price: 329,00 €
Price: 379,00 €
See included and optional accessories
in the Components tab at the bottom
of the page
Omnia RPM-MAP is a multifunction engine tachometer with added functions like 4 Hobbs meters, chronometer, automatic flight timer, last flight RPM peak, max RPM peak ever and a MAP indicator. The instrument is fully customizable to fit almost any engine.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Omnia RPM-MAP can be interfaced with the Rotax engines i series through the CAN bus
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main RPM and MAP screen with chronometer
Chronometer and last flight timer indications
The four Hobbs meters are: total engine hours, total time in green arc, total time in yellow arc, total time in red arc. A flight timer starts automatically at the take off. An RPM peak for the last flight and one for all the engine life are shown here.
MAP sensor is embedded.
Your engine may require the use of the optional rev sensor Cod. 105896 or other RPM sensor.
- 1 Tachometer
- 1 Chronometer
- 4 Hobbs meters
- Last flight RPM peak memory
- RPM memory peak ever
- Manifold pressure
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Tachometer input low level
- 1 Tachometer input high level
- Embedded fuel resistant MAP sensor
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80).
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- 2 inputs for RPM (high and low)
- 1 RPM L input: (2-20Vpp min 300uS)
- 1 RPM H input: (5-100Vpp min 300uS)
- 1 MAP port with internal sensor: 0-60 inHg
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0