Omnia57 CHRONO is a compact and reliable instrument that integrates a Chronometer, a Countdown and a GPS data viewer (it require connection to an external GPS receiver).
All the components of the Omnia57 family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia57 family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main page with Chronometer, Local Time and UTC Time indications (it require connection to an external GPS receiver).
All the data of the main page with the added Countdown in running mode (it require connection to an external GPS receiver).
GPS data viewer page (it require connection to an external GPS receiver).
- GPS Data Viewer (require connection to an external GPS receiver)
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia57 instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2 1/4” (57mm)
- Powder painted aluminium case
- Body dimensions: 68.5 x 62 x 30 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Operational temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 Vdc
- Supply current: 60mA
- GPS port RS 232 RX
What is included:
- Omnia57 Chrono instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list