Price: 294,00 €
Price: 343,00 €
Omnia CHRONO is a compact and reliable instrument that integrates a Chronometer, a Countdown and a GPS data viewer (it require connection to an external GPS receiver).
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main page with Chronometer, Local Time and UTC Time indications (it require connection to an external GPS receiver).
All the data of the main page with the added Countdown in running mode (it require connection to an external GPS receiver).
GPS data viewer page (it require connection to an external GPS receiver).
- GPS Data Viewer (require connection to an external GPS receiver)
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight.
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80)
- GPS input: standard RS232
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0.
What is included:
- Omnia Chrono instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list
- Cod. 105800 Wired Ambient Light sensor
- Cod. 105810 CAN termination 120 ohm
- Cod. 105820 CAN cable 25 cm
- Cod. 105830 CAN cable 50 cm
- Cod. 105840 CAN cable 100 cm
- Cod. 601090 Flybox GPS Receiver
- Cod. 105898 Alarm Buzzer for Omnia series
- Cod. 603000 Professional crimping tool