Omnia57 G-METER is a compact and reliable instrument that integrates a G-METER and a Slip Indicator. It can be configured with 3 different full scales, up to +8/-4G.
All the components of the Omnia57 family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Omnia57 G-METER can be interfaced with the Rotax engines "i" series through the CAN bus.
Up to 16 Omnia57 family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main page with full scale set to +4/-2 G
Main page with full scale set to +6/-3 G
Main page with full scale set to +8/-4 G
Easy calibration after installation.
Instantaneous alarm with peak memories.
- Slip Indicator
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia57 instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Settable Alarm
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight
- Standard mounting 2 1/4” (57mm)
- Powder painted aluminium case
- Body dimensions: 68.5 x 62 x 30 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Operational temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 Vdc
- Supply current: 60mA
What is included:
- Omnia57 G-Meter instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list