Omnia FUEL P
Price: 305,00 €
Omnia57 FUEL P
Price: 354,00 €
Omnia80 FUEL P
See included and optional accessories
in the Components tab at the bottom
of the page
Download manual here
Omnia Fuel P can display the fuel pressure of different kind of engines.
The instrument is customizable to read the pressure from Engines ECU CAN bus or directly from Flybox optional probe.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main page example
- 1 Fuel pressure input
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 2.4" color graphic LCD 320x240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight.
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminium case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80).
- Input for sensor: 0.5 to 4.5V.
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0.
What is included:
- Omnia Fuel P instrument
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list
- Cod. 601041 Fuel Pressure Transducer
- Cod. 105800 Wired Ambient Light sensor
- Cod. 105810 CAN termination 120 ohm
- Cod. 105820 CAN cable 25 cm
- Cod. 105830 CAN cable 50 cm
- Cod. 105840 CAN cable 100 cm
- Cod. 105899 Audio Tone adapter
- Cod. 105898 Alarm Buzzer for Omnia series
- Cod. 603000 Professional crimping tool